Click here to download the Registration Forms
To complete your child(ren)’s registration, please provide the following:
- Completed Registration Packet
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A copy of your child’s baptismal certificate
- A completed Medical and Dental forms
(must be submitted by the first day of school.)
Admission Acceptance Policy
New students, regardless of grade, are accepted in the following order:
- Current, active members of St. James of the Valley Parish, St. Peter and Paul Parish, and Our Lady of the Rosary Parish:
a.) Children who currently attend St. James of the Valley School.
b.) Children who do not currently attend St. James of the Valley School.
- New parishioners to the above listed parishes
- Parishioners of other Catholic parishes
Our registration is open and on going.
Academic screening is required for transfer students. Screening for Kindergarten students will be held in April.
If you have any questions please call the school office at 513-821-9054.
View the SJOV New Family Video
10MB... Requires Macromedia Flash Player